I work with you for mind, body and soul, with meditation, listening, prayer and intuitive therapies such as reiki and spiritual practices.
My name is Janice Turner Salmon – I am a Red Tent Practitioner.
My intention is to hold space for people with sensitivity and compassion. I am an experience Qualified Nurse with over 20 years practice in acute medicine, a Nurse Educator in Diabetes and Specialist Nurse in Long term conditions clinics. I currently bring a holistic approach to health in anxiety and stress therapies for for the mind, body and soul. If you are curious about my services please contact me for more information.
Distant Reiki Sessions
Meditation and Prayer
- BSc Hons in Nursing, University of Manchester
- Professional Leadership course level 6 University of Manchester
- Mentoring Certificate, level 6 University of Manchester
- Graduate Diploma in Diabetes, University of Dundee
- Fundamentals in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy postgraduate course, University of Cumbria
- Reiki Master Practitioner
- Reflexology Diploma
- Crystal Practitioner
- Mentoring Certificate
- Meditation Diploma
- Birth Doula training to 06/2021
- Qualified Registered Nurse for 21 Years
- Acute medical nursing
- Educator and Specialist Nurse long term conditions
- Hospital Clinic Nurse
- Research/Archives History of Nursing Project for the British Library
- Reiki in Hospice Care 2018 – 2020
“Thank You Janice for the Reiki, huge appreciation” C.C.
” I feel the Reiki energy and my heart opening in your sessions Janice, Thank you, Blessings” G.R.
“Thank You for the Prayer sessions. The silence, the moment, letting love in, I don’t need words in these special times” G.R.
” It felt so calm and warming in Circle, a wonderful space. The connection is so profound. How wonderful to be using Zoom in that way” C.D.