I work with you for mind, body and soul, with meditation, listening, prayer and intuitive therapies such as reiki and spiritual practices.
My name is Janice Turner Salmon – I am a Red Tent Practitioner.
My intention is to hold space for people with sensitivity and compassion. I am a Qualified Nurse with over 20 years practice in acute medicine, a Nurse Educator in Diabetes and Specialist Nurse in Long term conditions. I currently bring a holistic approach to health in anxiety and stress therapies. If you are curious about my services please contact me for more information.
Distant Reiki Sessions
Meditation and Prayer
- BSc Hons in Nursing, University of Manchester
- Professional Leadership course level 6 University of Manchester
- Mentoring Certificate, level 6 University of Manchester
- Graduate Diploma in Diabetes, University of Dundee
- Fundamentals in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy postgraduate course, University of Cumbria
- Reiki Master Practitioner
- Reflexology Diploma
- Crystal Practitioner
- Mentoring Certificate
- Meditation Diploma
- Birth Doula training to 07/2021
- Qualified Nurse
- Acute medical nursing
- Educator and Specialist Nurse long term conditions
- Hospital Clinic Nurse
- Research/Archives History of Nursing Project for the British Library
- Reiki in Hospice Care 2018 – 2020
“Thank You Janice for the Reiki, huge appreciation” C.C.
” I feel the Reiki energy and my heart opening in your sessions Janice, Thank you, Blessings” G.R.
“Thank You for the Prayer sessions. The silence, the moment, letting love in, I don’t need words in these special times” G.R.
” It felt so calm and warming in Circle, a wonderful space. The connection is so profound. How wonderful to be using Zoom in that way” C.D.